• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help Required to Find and Determine Correct Trailering Cover for 2011 RS Venture

Terryk

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 RS Venture
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. Recently bought a 2011 RS Venture (base, not GT or otherwise). Looking for trailering cover as they are discontinued by Yamaha.
Firstly, If anyone has one please let me know. (I am in Canada).
Secondly, there is some some confusion on which cover model number is the correct one. I have been told 50-00 and 56-00. If anyone could confirm, that would be appreciated as I am searching dealers for old stock.

did you look on ebay for one? i know port yamaha has gotten me one for an older sled before but they are leery about cross border shipping lately. might be a few up on their sore on ebay. still showing availible on yamaha usa site in the acessories as SMA-COVER-56-00 for the venture tf. i do know a rx war cover still fits my apex xtx's about the same as the apex covers.

did you look on ebay for one? i know port yamaha has gotten me one for an older sled before but they are leery about cross border shipping lately. might be a few up on their sore on ebay. still showing availible on yamaha usa site in the acessories as SMA-COVER-56-00 for the venture tf. i do know a rx war cover still fits my apex xtx's about the same as the apex covers.
Yes. I’ve checked eBay and Amazon. Don’t want to order anything in with shipping etc until I’m 100% sure which is the correct cover. Thanks.

60577.jpeg

This is from the 2o11 catalog.

Thanks. I’m pretty sure it’s a 50-00 as I only have the small flat plastic carrier at the back ( my pic was too large to post) which is like approx 8 inches by 8 inches which I believe is not considered the “rack” as stated in the catalogue. I have included a pic of the larger add on rack (which I don’t have) which is what I believe the catalogue is referring to.

Attachments

• AD4A2376-B4B6-4497-8192-C7B28D999D1D.png
    AD4A2376-B4B6-4497-8192-C7B28D999D1D.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 124
I have a factory Yamaha Cover for the 2014 Venture GT, If u still need assistance i can check to see if there is a tag on it, mine fits perfect with out rear rack!

Thanks everyone for your help. I ordered a SMA COVER 50-00 and it fit perfectly. Found one at a dealer in Saskatchewan. They are discontinued.

Back