• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Here's a poll for you guys

Who's secondary rollers are you using?

• 17 oem

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 18 updated oem

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Cat torlon

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Hauck

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Td

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Hurricane

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Hi-torque

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 20 23.3%

• Total voters

Doowithblue

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
07 Mach z x (sold)
18- RTX LE
What brand of secondary rollers are you using?

I voted other because mine came from Ulmer. I don't know if he makes them or repackaged from someone else.

I think TD are HI-torque!?!?!?!

I have over 11 oookm on TD roller. They need to be change soon

Back in 2017 there was not as many choices as today!
My originals were flat at 500 miles and saw that many on here were utilizing the known tough Cat Torlon. No wear what so ever to date! Good choice so far.

My bad i did not include thunder products or ulmer sorry bout that.

Mine are ulmer,now have 4300 miles,all still good. Or STM rollers

Last edited:
Back in 2017 there was not as many choices as today!
My originals were flat at 500 miles and saw that many on here were utilizing the known tough Cat Torlon. No wear what so ever to date! Good choice so far.

X2...4800 miles, no issues.

Yes TD simply sells Hi-Torque and tells everyone they are TD. Same fiber rollers though. And as a side note, we are finding these rev LOWER then a harder sec roller. Thanks to Mike for this testing info.

So you will run less weight with all else being equal with a Hi-Torque roller vs stock or other aftermarket roller.

I do feel the Hi-Torque are the best roller for longevity with smoothest action, as they wear in so nicely. I like to buy direct from them and not through anyone else.

Dan

I have the updated Yamaha rollers in my toolbox. I’ve been running the cat torlons for 3 seasons now. Just wondering if the updated Yamaha rollers are lasting?

Back