• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HEY GUY I FOUND A GOOD MOD FOR RX1

ExTrEeMF7

Expert
In The Bush of northeastern ontario Canada
WELL I WAS ON MY TEST TRACK TODAY ..

i found if i had on blue boxers i would loose a little top end

as sone as i put on a set of racer pink crotchless pantys
i gaine 5 mph..

must be the loss of weight and the racer under ware must of gave me 5 hp

just tought i would let you know
:wink:

must be less wind resistance.

what's the point of crotchless panties? doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? sounds kind of like jumbo shrimp. :shock:

lmfao

crotchless panties? see BBY told me to try it to see if it will give more speed on the asphalt , when i said are you nuyts ? he then said no marc it will reduce friction and you can get more top end so i then whent out and bought a some in pink and blue , and shure as hell the pink one's was way faster... and looks good going down the track the hole crowed is up on the feet helling go go go go away ;) :wink:

Speaking of "feeling fast", there is an add on page 42 of the current SnowTech magazine for a graphics package to make your sled look and feel faster. They actually put an * next to the text and in small print state "you may not actually go faster". Must have had to say that for the guys in green. :lol:

Maybe I should try my Looney Tunes boxers.?

I was told that the crothless panties thing only works in the summer for grass and asphalt. In the winter "things" freeze to the seat and hinder movement, just what I heard. :shock:

Back