• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hi everyone

Keith

I signed on to TY about a week ago but never said hello. I am from Ontario Canada. I have been sledding dirt biking and atving for about 15 years now. (mostly Yamaha)
Past machines... gt80, srx440, vmax4, 99srx700, 90warrior350, 99wolverine, cr250, xlr200
Current... 05 Grizzly, just sold the srx700
Soon... Apex GT (if they work good)

I have more pics of recent atv and sled trips. I will post them once and a while.

Welcome to the best Yamaha site on the planet. I see in your pictures your sled trails are like ours , litttle bit wet in spots. Swamped my Raptor a couple of times.

Welcome, I've owned a few of the machines on your list as well. Pretty much have always been a Yamaha man.[/i]

Welcome Keith,

Glad to see you're still considering sleds along with the wheelers. Mr. Sled tells me that I've been converted/perverted to ATV's but look what just followed me home today.

Momma even said I could keep it. :D

Attachments

• DSC01569.jpg
    DSC01569.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 124
Poor little thing, make sure you take good care of her or she may follow someone else home. ;)!

Thanks guys, I do love my machinery, wife says it's more like lust.

My counterparts in the "corporate world" often tease me about wanting to wallow around in a mud pit or scream across the frozen tundra when I could be golfing or going to the opera. (Not that there's anything wrong with golf or opera.)

I simply reply that I'm doing machinery research for the benefit of our company. :wink:

I simply reply that I'm doing machinery research for the benefit of our company. :wink:[/quote]

hmmm; did you look into the posibility of getting a tax deduction or bounus for all this test equipment? LaLaLa

LOL,

Funny you should mention that as part of my job involves entertaining customers. In March I took some customers on an ATV ride outside of Las Vegas near Primm, NV and everyone had a blast.

This coming February, I've got a trip planned to Munising, MI where I'll take a group on a four day sled trip.

My competitors take them golfing, I take them out for excitement. 8)

Back