• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hibshman25

yamiboost

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
15 SR Viper MTX Hurricane 300hp kit
Fx Nytro Drag Sled 25psi + Boss Nos
Received my block today it was packaged well, great guy to deal with ;)!

Great Seller

Purchased multiple panels and he was very honest about the condition and minor flaws. Shipped promptly for actual cost or less and the price of the parts was very reasonable.

Got my headlight cover and it is in BETTER condition then he lead me to believe it was. I would defiantly buy from hibshman25 if needed in the future.

Recieved my parts today, well packaged and in great shape with great price, great to deal with and will deal with him again.

Received my parts today. Awesome guy to deal with, parts exactly as described. Would definitely do business with him again.

He worked with me until I got the exact parts I was looking for, checking over the parts to make sure they were the right ones.

Again just an A++ seller. Thanks again!!

Hibshman25 (Travis) is a great guy to deal with. I have had several dealings with Travis and they were all positive. His pricing is always fair but more importantly he is extremely honest. He's a really nice resource to have when looking for any used part! Thanks again Travis!

Back