• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

High idle

hognit09

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 viper ltx le,2016 viper ltx dx
having a high idle issue,idles at 1900 rpms. Just recently installed hindle exhaust air box mod and Pcv 5. Is there any adjustments in the pc5 for the idle or how do I get idle down

You might want to check your cable routing. You might have disturbed it. I did a full MBRP exhaust, K&N's, OFT relocater & PCV with no change to my idle but I did notice gobs of arm stretching pull. Did you make sure it was thoroughly warmed up? Just wondering.

You can not adjust the idle on a Nytro manually! It sounds like your PCV was not nulled when the map was loaded. I believe you are going to have reload your map.

I had high idle before the Pcv. Bought the hindle kit and Pcv used from another member here, so I didn't do anything but plug it in. There gotta be some adjustment somewhere

Nope the stupid idle speed control valve that's electronic piece. It's all preprogrammed

Check the vacuum lines off the throttle bodies..bet you've got a hole/crack somewhere and sucking too much air.

thanks i will check that out,prolly a pain in the *** to get at. is there 1 line for each throotle body or just 1 line

Back