• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Highest Speeds on Sidewinder/Thundercat

Amazing accomplishment Fleecer!! I ride Maine too, the Moosehead area, I would love to see this in action. Best I have seen is 128 on my trail sled across the lake then I let off, I do not have it set up for top speed nor do I intend too. It's quite a handful at near 130.

If you don't mind me asking what do you do for work? Are you an engineer? It seems you have the focus, diligence and knowledge that most don't to dial in a machine for a goal such as this.
Great questions Mark. I answered your questions in a PM. I don't want to bore anyone with my my personal biography. Lol

Glen rode out to the cabin where a group of us were staying in his neck of the woods this winter got a visit. 100 percent stand up guy and he would have no reason to exaggerate his claims.

Hopefully we can get together for a good ride next year Glen. We'll be up there for the second week of Feb. Think snow!

Back