• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Highest Speeds on Sidewinder/Thundercat

Hahah, I've been trying to figure that out for the last couple of winters and still trail his tail light! At 144mph on my speedo and still getting beat, I figured that it's time to throw in the towel.
That is still a freaking fast sled at 144 speedo!! Would love to be able do that on mine, even on ice!! Dam that’s cranking whether on snow or icy trail!

That is still a freaking fast sled at 144 speedo!! Would love to be able do that on mine, even on ice!! Dam that’s cranking whether on snow or icy trail!
Motorhead, you are right, 144 speedo is stellar, and I can attest Slo998 has a very very fast thunder. I think he should change his name to Fast998.

Cool ive gone 150 mph in 1320 on pump gas on a stalker gun and gps was 149 .

Those are insane numbers NYT......You're the KING!!! Thanks for sharing.

Care to share how you got there?

Do you need head gaskets and studs to run big turbo?

Can you run stock intercooler?

Thanks for sharing!!

Figured I'd post up a video from my first day of the year. Track was just plowed, poor ice, zero wind. 135.3 mph. Great start to the year. Goals for the year are 140 in 1320 on pump gas. 150 out the back door. Setup at full trail height.

20230114_151204.jpg

Last edited:
Hard to reaad, 126 or 136? Camera/phone guy needs to adjust levels against the radar gun, not the track. All that white/bright is blowing out the view of the radar gun.

Back