• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hopefully Enough Snow To Open Trails Now!

Derek Fosbury

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2022 Sidewinder S-TX GT
2023 AC T-Cat EPS w/ATAC
Huge snow overnight in Ontario, hopefully groomers can do their thing!

Attachments

• 20220117_080613.jpg
    20220117_080613.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 72

Overnight? Here it's happening right now! At the heaviest this morning, was coming at 8cm/hour. Should be a total of 30-40cm. Haven't seen that much in a single dump in years.
:letsnow:

Before I can ride, I'll have to shovel it first. :(

you guys are lucky, so far trails in Maine closed

Here is Manitoba, we have about 3 feet on the ground with 5-10cm coming per week it seems. Trails are groomed like glass every week. I have used my snow blower 5-6 times already this year. Used it twice all of last year. Got 4k KM's this year already, that was last years total. Put 20,000 km on my 16 Viper so far and its still going strong.

And we're done. Not even a month. Had rain this week. All we really got was that one 47cm dump on Jan,17 and they've been trying to keep them groomed with it. This last melt and rain done it in. Already loaded on the trailer and heading to Haliburton but heard those trails are also junk. Me and my buddy may leave there and trailer to North Bay.

Back