• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Houtghton ride!! See ya up there!!

I really wish that I was able to make it to this ride, as that area is my favorite place to ride. Just too much stuff going on right now to get away this weekend.

Safe travels to everyone who's going and have a great and safe time this weekend!

PS.......Please post some pics for us saps that can't make it:)

I won't be there until late Friday afternoon.
Have a great Friday ride!

Any updates on your riding conditions yet?

Any updates on your riding conditions yet?
Yes. They are trying to kill me as I desperately try to catch up on work so I can work on my sled !
They are having a blast!
D727D094-3D97-4663-99E1-7E504DD8CF6E.jpeg

Yes. They are trying to kill me as I desperately try to catch up on work so I can work on my sled !
They are having a blast!
View attachment 151507

Thanks for the update Steve, appreciate it. Glad to hear that the conditions are as good as they are and everyone's having a great time.

I'm counting down the days until I'll be there in another three weeks.

Happy trails to everyone!

How did you ride go? Dinner was great!!
Thanks for making a spot for us at the table! It was fun.

Saturday was a great ride. Copper Harbor run. Nice groomed trails all day.
Today was a fun loop thru Gay then to Lac La Belle. Hit those twisty trails a few times. Awesome ride.

Thanks for the pics MrSled! Glad to hear that the conditions were as good as they were. They look like the best conditions ever for the first TY ride of the season.

I've got to wait another 3 weeks from today before I'll be up there with fellow TY member "journeyman". We're planning on hooking up with some other TY members led by "Redbeard" and his group while we're there for an unofficial TY ride.

It looks like at least here in the Midwest we're going to be putting on some quality miles on the sleds this season with the early snowfall and cold weather.

Tom.......how do you like your new sinister looking SRX? Steph's sled doesn't look too shabby either with the new wrap!

Back