• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How are the stock ski's working on the Sidewinder

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
04 RX1 13 apex se 96 vmax 4 aerocharged
I want to put a better deep snow ski on my 13 apex se. Wondering if a winder or viper ski would suffice ?

If you can get your hands on a set. As they are really popular. Put on a set of Polaris gripper skis. They are a amazing difference from the Yamaha ski. And also they add traction when you are trying to get your sled unstuck turning it around on a hill.

the stock tuner skis do not float very well as i helped break in agmans 2018 apex xtx with them on it and did do some off trail with it. on trail i did not have a problem with them.

If you can get your hands on a set. As they are really popular. Put on a set of Polaris gripper skis. They are a amazing difference from the Yamaha ski. And also they add traction when you are trying to get your sled unstuck turning it around on a hill.
Good to know, thanks Mr.

I want to put a better deep snow ski on my 13 apex se. Wondering if a winder or viper ski would suffice ?
I only went a few miles on the stock tuners then put curves on the sw. I did try them on my apex, and they were better than on the sw. The curves are pretty good in deep snow....keeps the front of the apex up lot better than stock yammy skis.

Back