• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP THE BLACK ON THE TUNNEL??

gordy said:
Anybody try roll-on bed liner stuff, that should work for wear and traction,even wear on the tie-rods.

I've seen that roll on bedliner stuff, it doesn't look very good. Not sure if there are different brands, but the two I've seen looked poor.

THe roll on bed liner is CRAP!! i know 2 people that tried it... even if you sand the truck box it still doesnt hold and peels off!

I am considering using a spray on bed liner product on my Apex-er. I comes in an aresal can. I have put a few coats on some aluminum that is thin and pliable to see how it will hold up and so far it looks great and seems to except bending without cracking which would be my concern. The unknown would be how the cold temperatures would affect it.

UPsledder said:
The unknown would be how the cold temperatures would affect it.

Toss it in the freezer and bend it several times, and then let it warm up and bend it, toss it back in the freezer and repeat the process.

How about these
SMA-8FY57-50-BL-100.jpg

these
SMA-8FG57-30-BK-100.jpg

both in black and some clear mylar

Brian,
As far as those top plates go, prolly end up to be the same as the RX ones, if different they will probably have Apex ones by Nov.

As far as the bottom ones go not sure, think the Apex has wider floor boards, but again they will probably have them.

IMPORTANT. For the floorboards do not use the adhesive foam ones, the glue is impossible to get off. Use the plastic ones

For years I used a product called "SANO NON SLIP RUNNING BOARD PADS w/ MICRO-SPIKES". They were in Parts Unlimited book & were all flat black w/ 3m adhesive on the back & they stuck very well & looked very good after miles & years!
I'm being told they still make the product, just not pre-cut for sleds anymore!!!
I was looking for them for my kids Phazers I just bought, to cover up the old looking boards!!!

BR

Back