• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

how big of tires can I put on a 08 Grizzly?

I put 27" XTRs w/ 14" wheels. They fit fine. 28" would likely rub a little bit in the back, not sure about the front end.
I have not lifted my '07 700 at all. Usually I just run the 25" Bighorns unless I go to The Mounds near Flint.

Jaxom said:
I put 27" XTRs w/ 14" wheels. They fit fine. 28" would likely rub a little bit in the back, not sure about the front end.
I have not lifted my '07 700 at all. Usually I just run the 25" Bighorns unless I go to The Mounds near Flint.
you think the 28's would rub,how much clearace is there with the 27's? btw I go to the mounds once in a while,it's like 10-15 minutes from my house

I have about 1/2" between the rear of the footwell and the front of the rear tire. Not sure about the fronts. I guess the rears looked closer. Never heard or felt any scrubbing in the front.

I'll be at the Mounds tomorrow, the 27th. I didn't feel like changing the tires so I'll just have my BHs.

i have 27 mudlites and they do rub just a bit on the rear foot gaurds but only if you load it or jump it which i do sometimes ive lost a little plastic from it but it dosent bother me

I had 27inch Dirt Devils 12x12 on the rear and 10x12 on the front and they didn't touch on my old 660. I will be putting them on my 700 real soon.

Sorry if this is an old thread but recently got a 08 700 grizz with 350 km on it and I hunt and plow with it so I need more clearance to get the blade up higer and to get over them big trees and was wondering about wheel and tire combos also what sizes and possibly lift kits nothing to crazy !

I have a 2 inch lift with 30" mud lites lots of clearance and gets plow way up. You would also need clutch work for bigger tires

Back