• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many ATTACK buyers??????

First Yamaha sled!

Blue Attak, $8874 out the door. Bought out of state, no sales tax! It better snow like a mother f'er next season or Im grass draging every penny out of this thing. Thanks goes out to Troy City Garage in New York for taking my 97 SkiDoo and a bag of cash for my new ride. Thanks to all who helped me make up my mind with your valuable posts and insights. Hats off to Mr Sled and all involved with this forum. All I can do now is wait. See you on the trail..................... :rocks:

i just signed my life away too.. blue attak, will look much better with blue chrome windsheild, i cant stand those stock clear windshields. and maybe, just maybe a supercharger, if i can get some overtime over the summer..

I was going to buy a renegade but now i think i am going to look at the attack. i think the longer rear end tracks better. Still want to hear how it corners. if it can bite and corner flat in the twisties im sold, otherwise it will be a gt or er. anybody got any info?

I ordered an Attack. Last weekend, I rode my Warrior from Brimley to Curtis and was able to ride the Attack. :Rockon: You will not be disappointed. There is no comparison between an Attack and the Warrior - comfort, ride quality, acceleration, balance, corning, top-end etc. I cannot wait until next year. By the way, I have posted my 04 Warrior for $4,999, if anyone is interested.

Canuck Sledhead said:
Pricing of Attack - Around $9000.00 before state tax? All freight, etc. included?

Congrats to all those who have bought to date.

I've found them from$9300 otd including 6 percent Mi. sales tax on the low end to $9960 otd, at the high end.

Red Attak GT :D all i need now is a turbo... :pics:

Ordered a blue one for $9299. I just put in my last ride for the season this year on May 1st. Looking for a good snow year next season. :D

Back