• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How Many Buyers Bought 2022 With EPS

Dr not sure exactly what’s wrong with my left shoulder stretched tendon or torn rotator cuff. It got so sore after my Moderna shot my heart rate was 112 at rest and pain was so bad I couldn’t sleep. They gave me a cortisone shot and instant pain relief but my left arm and shoulder is weak. I’m hoping I can recover but rotator cuff injuries take along time to heal. I emailed Kip late today asking if he’s going to have a GT eps full time demo next season. I hope he does but if all sold maybe not. I need to ride one see how it goes. Pats SW demos in the past were great sleds but hard to steer compared to my Apex Xtx at the time.
i injured my shoulder 2 years ago and it took almost a year to heal pulled tendon.i will say my winder turns like power steering with the pilot skis

i injured my shoulder 2 years ago and it took almost a year to heal apulled tendon.i will say my winder turns like power steering with the pilots.I will say the first year was the last year with my apex and it was painfull riding!!goodluck

i injured my shoulder 2 years ago and it took almost a year to heal pulled tendon.i will say my winder turns like power steering with the pilot skis
I’m hoping the shoulder gets stronger soon but progress is slow. Heard from Kip and he will have GT eps next season for demo at least that’s his current plan. I’ll get a ride on that for sure.

I made the jump to ProCross back in 2015, but my wife has a bad shoulder, and she has refused to give up her 2013 Vector with EPS. So, if Yamaha's goal was to lure the Vector/Apex crowd over to a new sled, my wife's answer was a resounding "yes," and we spring ordered her sled the first week after the announcement. For those of you who are riding with bad shoulders, my suggestion is not to wait until next year when the EPS sleds will be in short supply, if they are even available at all. If you liked the EPS on a DB sled, there is no reason why you wouldn't love it on a ProCross; it is going to be an amazing sled.

I made the jump to ProCross back in 2015, but my wife has a bad shoulder, and she has refused to give up her 2013 Vector with EPS. So, if Yamaha's goal was to lure the Vector/Apex crowd over to a new sled, my wife's answer was a resounding "yes," and we spring ordered her sled the first week after the announcement. For those of you who are riding with bad shoulders, my suggestion is not to wait until next year when the EPS sleds will be in short supply, if they are even available at all. If you liked the EPS on a DB sled, there is no reason why you wouldn't love it on a ProCross; it is going to be an amazing sled.
there are other suppliers of power steering, Barn of Parts offers mechanical power steering that is inexpensive and effective from what I hear. Also, there is an EPS offered by a company called GSE performance. I had the GSE added to my STX-GT ..steers like grease lightning at speed.

Looks like the LE 4 stroke models are sold out, and the rest of the winders are marked as low inventory.

https://promotions.yamahamotorsports.com/2022-snowmobile-spring-powersurge
As we don't know what the availability was of each model , only Yamaha knows if there were way more SW GT EPS's available and sold , than any other model , and still not sold out .
Selling one more sled than any previous year means your having a record year !
A sales record can be spun many different ways , and Marketing departments are the best DJ's around !!!

As we don't know what the availability was of each model , only Yamaha knows if there were way more SW GT EPS's available and sold , than any other model , and still not sold out .
A sales record can be spun many different ways , and Marketing departments are the best DJ's around !!!

Yes the saying used to be, “there are liars, damn liars and statisticians now they are topped by marketing departments “

I would love EPS on my ZR7000. After a full day of riding it is a work out compared to my wife's ZR6000. Love the 1049 engine but the extra weight is very noticeable so EPS would make the playing field equal with 2 strokes.

I pulled The trigger today, ordered a 2022 SIDEWINDER LTX-GT, with EPS. It will go nicely with my 2021 LTX-GT that I was only able to get 370 miles on this year due to Canada being closed. The only reason I ordered it, is because I like the ink blue and regal gold color combination. I never had one of the sleds with EPS to this date. I’m always up for a new adventure. I will now have an 18 Viper, 19, 21, and 22 sidewinder. Will be posting shortly pictures of a 2014 LTX-DX viper FOR SALE that I spring power surge ordered in the spring of 2013.

HANK

My dealer told me today, that SRX model and one other were sold out. I don’t remember what the other model was that he told me.

I pulled The trigger today, ordered a 2022 SIDEWINDER LTX-GT, with EPS. It will go nicely with my 2021 LTX-GT that I was only able to get 370 miles on this year due to Canada being closed. The only reason I ordered it, is because I like the ink blue and regal gold color combination. I never had one of the sleds with EPS to this date. I’m always up for a new adventure. I will now have an 18 Viper, 19, 21, and 22 sidewinder. Will be posting shortly pictures of a 2014 LTX-DX viper FOR SALE that I spring power surge ordered in the spring of 2013.

HANK

That a boy Hank!

I put money down on a SW GT LE. You all convinced me along with the PS which I believe should be on all the 4 strokes. It’s awesome on the wife’s vector. What’s even better was that the wife was all for it. It’s the first new sled, instead of the second owner route, since I bought my 1994 Vmax! This is going to be fun, just hope I didn’t jinx the snow fall next year by getting a new sled!

I also ordered a 2022 SW LTX GT EPS. While I love my RX Warrior which I bought as a first year sled in 2004 I am soooo looking forward to the new sled. My list of should-do's and want to haves for the new sled is so long at this point that it may not see the trails in the first year...well, fat chance of that...smile. I hope that it comes in way early so I can really do everything I want to do to it before hitting the trails for the first time.

I also ordered a 2022 SW LTX GT EPS. While I love my RX Warrior which I bought as a first year sled in 2004 I am soooo looking forward to the new sled. My list of should-do's and want to haves for the new sled is so long at this point that it may not see the trails in the first year...well, fat chance of that...smile. I hope that it comes in way early so I can really do everything I want to do to it before hitting the trails for the first time.
WAY TO GO DAN!!!!. I will have three sidewinders and a viper when this one comes in. Never regretted one minute of my choices. I’m ordering stuff now to fit it up the way I want it! Semi aggressive snow trackers are the best thing you can do for handling. With the new EPS, this thing should steer like a dream with snow trackers on it. I have them on all my other sleds. I ride Canada all winter, except for this past year. Was only able to get 370 miles on my 21 Winder, but no regrets, it will be ready for next year!

HANK

Back