• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many guys going to sell there 120 Hp for the new exciter

My vector isnt worth #*$&@ anyways. I have 6200 miles on it right now and prolly 7k on it by the end of this season. I figure its worth 3500-4000 which aint much. I really want one of those new exciters but in 2 yrs it wont be worth #*$&@ just like my vector is. We will have ot see i guess. Its all gonna be about price and incentives for me.

Not unless its at least 50lbs lighter and not until after a season to get the bugs worked-out.
Everytime I see the "new"rev pics and see all those holes, I think ski-doo is really out to $#@$% yamaha on weight. Max sled said yamaha was using some video of their 08 sled weight sneak-peak. If the new yamaha compares weight wise to the doos, really impressive. If it compares to the cats, I'm still impressed but their won't be many blair morgan wanabes switching to big blue next season.

Ya I think I will keep my vector, I am Just getting it the way aI like it, But 130 hp in the phazer set up sure would be tempting. I guess Yamaha needs to come up with something to get us wishing we had a new sled. :jump:

I'll keep my vector. I'm not sold on the whole rider forward thing.I like to ride high miles and just prefer a traditional seat position.

"I guess Yamaha needs to come up with something to get us wishing we had a new sled. "

lol, like a giant snow machine placed perfectly over the trails. :)

With the lack of snow now adays, I don't even think of buying another new one. I think I would need to see at least 2 good winters in a row to consider it.
I will be lucky if I get 300 miles total this year. :(

I'm keeping mine for sure but might just have to add the new one to the lineup....I think having both a traditional sled and a rider forward one would be the way to go for myself. Best of both worlds.

If you asked me that question last year, I would definately have said yes.

But after making some mods to my Vector, namely the seat, handlebar riser and aftermarket idlers, I think I'll wait at least another year.

I will make a discission after I ride the new sleds next week. I too just got my Vector Dialed in for the way I like to ride. It has been an excellent sled with no issues. I thought I was going to buy a new one this coming year but since my last ride, i really got this Vector Dialed in.

Who am I kidding, once I ride the new sleds I will have to have one.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

If someone will give me 5000 for an 05 vector, with 07 nytro ergos and a few extras with less than 2000 miles, I WILL!!!!!

Too soon to part with mine. I may end up adding another Vector as my son will be old enough to ride the trails next season and his 25 year old Bravo ain't gonna cut it. He'll probably claim my wife's Phazer 500.

If it's the rumored quad sled I will. What's a quad sled you wonder? Comes with wheels and converts to a quad for a true all season toy ;)!

Back