• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many miles did you ride this season

1975FA

Expert
I had an awesome winter on the Tug Hill. I rode 2700 miles this winter and a friend of mine rode over 5000 miles on the hill.

I rode about 6000km and my buddy on his Viper did 7000km

Attachments

• __TEMP__1b5dd90b54552ae52d8ec335512d75b2-1389665936_1826_imagejpeg_2.jpg
    __TEMP__1b5dd90b54552ae52d8ec335512d75b2-1389665936_1826_imagejpeg_2.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 42
1975FA said:
I had an awesome winter on the Tug Hill. I rode 2700 miles this winter and a friend of mine rode over 5000 miles on the hill.

About 1700, wish it was more.

I normally would never say this but I'm happy winter is over. I normally run about the same miles in a year but this season I didn't even come close. I made several trips up to Tug and suffered some type of damage or failure every time. My last trip up I rode 3 miles, broke an a-arm and limped back to my truck. I feel bad for the guys that ride with me. They had several rides cut short due to my misfortunes.

Took the bike out for a 100 mile run today and had a great time enjoying the nice weather.

krysFly said:
1975FA said:

About 1700, wish it was more.

You have a young family I think?

Our kids are out the house so a little more disposable cash and an agreeable wife, so that helps.

I wish I knew my exact milage, but approximately the last 1500 km I think my jack shafts bearing is going. It started with my odometer reading less than the other guys. I didn't clue in until last weekend. When we were running north and I couldn't get my sled over 80km/hr. My buddy had to do 120 to keep up. It was tense ride back to the truck as every vibration felt like the shafts was going to go.

Oh well it was a good season and my Nytro will get a complete overhaul this summer. It will now be my back up sled as I also put a spring deposit on a Viper, time to flip the Phazer.

This year will probably be my best season ever. Put on 6100 miles. Hope I can beat it but the winters are pretty hit and miss

About 1200 miles on the tight twisty trails. Didn't get to Northern NH this year or would have been a lot more. Great riding season overall.

Pete

About 2500k. First ride out this winter hit some dirt and flew off. Was my first time ever I couldnt ride home. Jarred my tailbone pretty bad, but never had to go to the hospital. Twisted my tunnel slightly, if I come across a nice one I want to change it. Bolted on a full Excell exhaust, PC5, K&N filter and Ulmer clutching, pretty happy with that. Lots of people say it was a miserable winter. Those people should buy a Yamaha. :sled1:

1750 about on the nytro before she got wrecked. Then another 480 on the new apex. For a total of 2230 for me. Should of had more if I didn't have that two week dip in sleds

About average 1500 should of been more with the winter we had.

I added the mileage's up on all 4 sleds the other day and had about 6,000 miles total. Was more than I thought. Myself, On the 4 trips to the U.P. I put on about 4,000 of those total miles and the rest is what the Wife and friends put on the other sleds. Still not enough on a Great season like this was, wish I could have made it up North 1 or 2 more times ;)!

Back