• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How Many Miles On a RipSaw!!!

My brother has 4200 on his.. one pulled threw stud and track is still holding.. also several torn lugs.. but like i said, still holding..

My apex has 2200 miles on it with 144 studs and looks like brand new..

Have had 4 tracks this year all ripsaw except one was there hacksaw,and they all went south in less than 500 miles,now have my 5th track on,and its the stock 121 ripsaw,we will see how long this one lasts,so far it has 950 miles and 600 was from someone else..

track

Why do you keep putting ripsaw's on if they are that bad. They make other tracks you know.

6700 miles and ripsaw have died + 4 wheels. For sure I will not put back the ripsaw track....I'm doing lots of lake runing and gets tooo hot down below.

04 Warrior and only 1900 miles and big chunks of the lugs missing, the ripsaw is ready to be replaced and I haven´t even abused it :o| !! I need a better track and better momentum. Will extend the skid and buy another track before next season!

Ernie

7800 miles on my 04 Warrior with stock RipSaw no studs, still looking good, going on it's 4th year of service ;)!

500 fan cooled

Some cracked lugs and one stud pull through. Al this is taking an easy on it and always great riding conditions.

108 Stainless Woodys signature Series with their blue powdercoated square backer plates with the big nuts.

This track is not a tough track...

Back