• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many miles on one bar of gas?

I don't really pay a lot of attention to the "yellow gas warning light." All you have to do is reset trip A when you fill up with gas and know the approx MPG X 10 Gallon = how far you can go. I usually get about 14+MPG so I figure I better find a gas station by mile 135. Also, I NEVER pass a gas station w/o filling up after I've gone 40 or more miles (which is probably why I have never run out ;)! ).

viper7mi said:
I have a 06 Attak and wanted to know how many miles do you get when your light turns on the last bar on the gage? Everything is stock except 108 studs. Thanks

28 Miles on a groomed trail,driving er.. briskly.
unfortunately this was 2 miles short of the gas station, and my
Doo buddies have pictures of me being towed!!@#$*$$.

3 times this past week I rode until light was on and then a fair bit further. Each time my Apex took approx 7 gallons of gas to fill up. So I guess I have a good 3 gallons or approx 45 miles to go.

The only thing that bothered me about my 2011 Apex XTX was that it has a smaller gas tank. I have had the light on many times and it comes on between 85 and 95, depending on how i'm riding, have yet to run out (knock on wood). It seems to come on with about 2.5 gallons left. The saying I always use for not passing gas stations is, there is no penalty for carrying to much gas but there can be a huge one for not carrying enough! Also since I ride many miles solo it really is a big deal.

Back