• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many of you are running full exhausts with no Power commander?

Matthew457

Expert
Country
Other
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro xtx
Installing MBRP header with Skinz super Q muffler, who else is running full systems with out PC? How long and how’s it been?

I had a header (Aaen, I think) with a Schmidt Brothers muffler (mostly gutted stock muffler) and no Power Commander. It didn’t run bad, but I felt it was too loud for almost no improvement in speed or power. The header started to crack welds, so I went back to a stock header and customized a stainless Steed auto muffler which turned out to work very well without a Power Commander.

I had a header (Aaen, I think) with a Schmidt Brothers muffler (mostly gutted stock muffler) and no Power Commander. It didn’t run bad, but I felt it was too loud for almost no improvement in speed or power. The header started to crack welds, so I went back to a stock header and customized a stainless Steed auto muffler which turned out to work very well without a Power Commander.
Oh jeez yea I heard other stories of those headers cracking, terrible. MBRP header apparently doesn’t change the sound much anyways but I like mine loud, gets muffled when you got your helmet on anyways lol , sweet I can’t wait to get it on and get some ice and snow

Back