• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

how much gain can i see with the msd

wantboost

Expert
thinking of installing the msd ignition on my turbo rx1 what kind of gain will i see in 600-1000ft.i know the 2 step will allow you to build boost on the line and the timing curve is better for the engine but will that all add up to some gains.for 1700 smackers i would hope to have some serious gains

Beyond the launch control / 2-step anti lag feature, the benefit comes from the flexibility to adjust the timing to add power or take it away to accomodate the available traction for the conditions you are racing on. That is what makes you go faster in 600-1000 feet, or more like the first 100...
Making more HP doesn't automatically equate to being "faster"...

Don't buy new we have one off a race sled that is ready to go and would sell it for a very good price as its just sitting. The timing map that's in it is for racing only. It doesn't have much time on it. P.M. me your number if interested and we'll call ya.

Back