• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

how old are you APEX/ATTACK riders

To flickin old and getting older by the minute! Other wise 46, Lets see that means i have been riding for 34 year's. Yeiks!! So when i say my Apex is the best all around sled i have ever had or ridden that must mean something. kviper

I'm 20 now, i saved up and boughter, might have to sell now to go to school this fall. Iv'e been riding as long as i can remember.

I just turned 66. My first snowmobile was a Boa Ski in 1968. I now ride an Attak GT and love it. I also own a 136 Blade. I enjoy tinkering and modifing my snowmobiles as much as like to ride. I can still keep up with the best of them, but really like to cruise the trails in Ontario. I once raced super late mode dirt cars, open wheel cars in SCCA, did some motocross, and have owned 4 Corvettes. High performance has been my life style. See what you younger guys have to look forward to...
Jim

29 and been on sleds since I was in diapers. Thank my old man for that. Took me all that time to build my sled, 07 attak with a big turbo. Love this sport, and my son does to. Riding with 3 generations in our family is one of the coolest things I will take part in.

aj

Back