• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How to RESERVE room- Borders is ‘CLOSED” and return 12/26!

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
Guys I just call BORDERS to reserve a room for the February Give away ride. I called and got a recording stating that they are closed returning 12/26……..
What to do to get a room for Feb 9th though the morning of the 14th? Any ideas. I guess I will try their website, but odd not answering phone.

Others have a solution ?

Guys I just call BORDERS to reserve a room for the February Give away ride. I called and got a recording stating that they are closed returning 12/26……..
What to do to get a room for Feb 9th though the morning of the 14th? Any ideas. I guess I will try their website, but odd not answering phone.

Others have a solution ?

You leave a message with your name and number and what ride you want to book and they will call you back!

Thanks Tom that’s what I did hoping some one would call…..THanks have a great day I hope the UP got the Snow we got and MORE

It works Guys they called yesterday and Room reserved and confirmed

I left a message. Awaiting a return call.

I left a message. Awaiting a return call.
It was a several days wait for me but they did call and were pleasant and helpful. I hope all goes will for you as well.

Hope it's not too late... I left a message yesterday for reservations for the 14-16th ride

Jan 3rd still saying closed will re open dec 26th left about 5 messages. No call back

Sorry for the trouble. Keep trying they will call you back.
No problem at all! I just booked at a hotel right down the road that allows cancelation until the night before, so if they call back I'll book at boarders, if not I'm still good to go. I'll confirm when we get a little closer but I plan on being in the boarders Inn parking lot early in the a.m ready to ride

When the hotel was closed, the phone calls were being forwarded to a cell phone. You would have had return calls on that cell phone number. Now that the hotel is open again, please call the hotel number at 906-387-5292. DO NOT call the cell phone number (ends in 2829) as it is turned off now that the hotel is reopened.

Thanks for the help TOM I’m sure it’s confusing to some

That would be exactly what I was doing wrong! Got a busy signal from their normal number so I've been calling the cell number. Problem solved!

Back