• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Huge number of ads in all forums.

never had an issue on my ipad or on pc using google chrome or microsoft edge with the side ads and i use a smaller window size with zoom on pc with you tube running on the other 1/2 of the screen.

never had an issue on my ipad or on pc using google chrome or microsoft edge with the side ads and i use a smaller window size with zoom on pc with you tube running on the other 1/2 of the screen.

Me neither, so its going to be some subtle combination of issues stacked up.

But hate to push out good users who bring traffic. Defeats the purpose.
yes, but its likely that this is a fixable situation. I just went through the same thing on our website, poor rendering under certain conditions. FWIW I just turned off my ad-blocking for this site because it doesn't seem to get in my way. Otherwise, I don't see ANY ads.

yes, but its likely that this is a fixable situation. I just went through the same thing on our website, poor rendering under certain conditions. FWIW I just turned off my ad-blocking for this site because it doesn't seem to get in my way. Otherwise, I don't see ANY ads.
Maybe its worth a check then. Sucky part is the summer not much money comes in and it will cost for me to have a guy dig into it if it’s not super easy but then checking on every browser to be sure its good takes time. Worst part a few users that don’t understand stand messing with the zoom function on the browser messes up almost every site and it’s more about them not understanding how it works. It’s like the few can mess it up for the many. Basically we call it life. Lol

have anyone notice some of the new advertising...I'm kinda liking it. the bikini models at the top of the page are not so much a problem for advertising all of a sudden lol. We need more great advertisers like this...just saying

have anyone notice some of the new advertising...I'm kinda liking it. the bikini models at the top of the page are not so much a problem for advertising all of a sudden lol. We need more great advertisers like this...just saying
It’s shows you ads of items that you currently searched from your cookies. Lol

explains why i am seeing bath tub's as gf was searching for them on this computer.

I get it now! I've been looking at a new Garmin 943xsv chartplotter and fish finder...it's suggesting I need a couple of smoking hot bodies in skimpy bikini's to go with the new electronics...makes total sense. The fuel injector I been searching for online I need for the other boat probably prompted the need for 2 models lol...liking it

Back