• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurley Pumpkin Ride '05

SledderSteve

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Rental
Six inches of rain the week before the ride and beautiful fall colors made for an excellent weekend. ;)!

Attachments

• DSC01527.jpg
    DSC01527.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 774
  • DSC01539.jpg
    DSC01539.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 774
  • DSC01541.jpg
    DSC01541.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 744

Thanks clutch, I grabbed some more shots.

I got a kick out of Donna after she sunk hers on Friday. "How come my machine goes bwop-bwop-bwop and won't keep up, that's really irritatiing."

Well your Grizzly has to pee now honey, here I'll show you, as I pulled the drain on the tranny. After that whenever the girls had to pee they'd ride up and go "bwop-bwop-bwop".

I still had to spend a hung-over Saturday morning cleaning the gook out of the tranny as she could only get 35 mph out of the machine.

Of course, I managed to one-up her on the very last pit before we headed back on Sunday and sunk mine real good. It took over 2 minutes to drain and then would only go 15 mph during the 5 mile ride back to the condo.

Lots of fun had by all. ;)!

Attachments

• Smokin.jpg
    Smokin.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 765
  • Surfing.jpg
    Surfing.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 799
  • water2.jpg
    water2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 748
  • hurley pumkin run 002.jpg
    hurley pumkin run 002.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 786
  • Rest of the story.jpg
    Rest of the story.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 927
nice pics Steve, I had a blast up there also,total of 130 miles on the grizz. :drink:

Grizz 5, I checked out D2 and never saw anybody there. Where did you end up staying?

We probably ran across each other on the trails and never even knew it. LaLaLa

Man that looked like fun!! We might have to reschedule our summer run into a fall color tour or at least move it to the memorial weekend bash - unless you really like going up there 3+ times a year - if you go up that many times you really don't even need to clean the machine in between - other than the radiator!

grizz 5 said:
we were in the other d ll (not d2)off of the main road :Rockon:

Doh! My bad :o|

If you saw some clown screaming up and down the road on a red Grizzly Saturday morning with the tranny cover and footwell off, watching the clutches shift in and out with his right foot flailing in the air, that was me.

Looked weird but the machine didn't go "bwop-bwop-bwop" anymore. LaLaLa

Steve,that would have been something to see :shock:. but thats why I put a snorkle on my grizz no more bwop bwop bwop! LaLaLa

I got in the tar pits on sunday and it was over the fender in a couple of places but drove right out the holes :-o

Back