• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane fueling upgrade or precision upgrade . Is one better than other any ideas?

RylanB

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 arctic cat king cat m9000
I've been looking at both one is over 700 one is round 450. Any insight plz?

The Hurricane kit will work fine for boosting fuel for higher horsepower. The PEFI kit works great and keeps the fuel pump basket full of fuel at all times.

The Hurricane kit will work fine for boosting fuel for higher horsepower. The PEFI kit works great and keeps the fuel pump basket full of fuel at all times.
Thank you very much

I've been looking at both one is over 700 one is round 450. Any insight plz?
I have a sidwinder ECU with the hurricane 270 high elevation flash for sale if your interested, I have the charge tubes 3 bar map sensor, strait pipe exhaust and blow off valve as will. WorkEd very well on my sled I just decided to do something different wanted more hp. So went with stage 3 Mcxpress.

Hey thanks i have the 300 flash i just need the fuel upgrade

The Hurricane kit comes with an elbow for rerouting the fuel return line to the top of the pump. This will keep the fuel basket full of fuel.

Back