• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane Hindle Muffler

klutch kits are now in stock ready to ship
So dave you are 100% safe to run your hindle muffler and clutch weights w/out a tune and no fuel problems? Do you guys plan on making a tune for the SW this year? If a tune is in the making will you have different stages of HP tunes,like stage 1 220 hp stage 2 250 hp tune at varying boost settings? And will you guys be flashing them in NY or only Canada?

BTW guys we sell the Hurricane Hindle muffler now thanks to Dave. It makes power and runs great on our TD ecotrail reflash. Just tested today at -20 celcius !

Can it run without flash?
It seems to make power so my first impressions is it will be a little lean for cold days.
However Hurricane does say they can be run without a tune. He's done some testing on them.

I've only tested on our ecotrail map and it works well for that application. That's all I can say for the moment.
We will performing a lot more testing this weekend, with stock muffler (ecotrail for stock muffler), new TD cold air intake and new 3" race pipe.
If we have a chance we'll try some of the muffler options for stock tune, namely our TD stock modified stage 2 muffler and the Hurricane Hindle muffler as well.

It seems to make power so my first impressions is it will be a little lean for cold days.
However Hurricane does say they can be run without a tune. He's done some testing on them.

I've only tested on our ecotrail map and it works well for that application. That's all I can say for the moment.
We will performing a lot more testing this weekend, with stock muffler (ecotrail for stock muffler), new TD cold air intake and new 3" race pipe.
If we have a chance we'll try some of the muffler options for stock tune, namely our TD stock modified stage 2 muffler and the Hurricane Hindle muffler as well.

Would be interested in keeping it stock tune, aftermarket exhaust and clutch kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like seeing you guys work together! It's like a big Walton family Christmas. If you can sell tunes to his muffler, hey all the power( and $) to you. Have you TD guys slept at all this month? I'm getting tired just reading all your posts...keep it up

We were out testing the hurricane sidewinder muffler on the trails with a boost and afr guage set installed. This exhaust and our supertuner clutch arms is a sweet combination.the boost was never over 10lbs and the afr was 12.1-1 at wot. Thats the same afr that we saw on the dyno with stock tune.this set up is absolutely prooven safe

We were out testing the hurricane sidewinder muffler on the trails with a boost and afr guage set installed. This exhaust and our supertuner clutch arms is a sweet combination.the boost was never over 10lbs and the afr was 12.1-1 at wot. Thats the same afr that we saw on the dyno with stock tune.this set up is absolutely prooven safe

Hopefully my arms arrive over the next day - I'll be running this setup (with Hurricane Hindle) over the weekend. I'll be putting it to the test against a local MCX Apex...should be fun.

Hopefully my arms arrive over the next day - I'll be running this setup (with Hurricane Hindle) over the weekend. I'll be putting it to the test against a local MCX Apex...should be fun.

Where r u running?

My place is right on the trail close to Whitson so that's where I'll be heading. I'm told there are tracks on it but I'm going to auger it tonight just to be sure.

How will -20 or colder temps affect it?

Back