• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane or TD Flasher

Are you looking for just the flasher or a map bundle ?

If anyone has a TD Flasher they are selling please PM me :sled2:

If anyone has a TD Flasher they are selling please PM me :sled2:
Check with us we have a few used condition TD flashers we used on test sleds we could sell for a discount.

Currently we have a 15% sale going on top of that.

Check with us we have a few used condition TD flashers we used on test sleds we could sell for a discount.

I will call first thing in the morning then, that would be great.

I'd like to purchase one along with a tune kit. How should I order it at your offered discount (it's ok it's a used one as long as functionality is not affected )? Can I read off my stock firmware (using your flasher) and back it up it somewhere in case I want to go back to it?

Your English is very good comrade. Nostrovia!

I'd like to purchase one along with a tune kit. How should I order it at your offered discount (it's ok it's a used one as long as functionality is not affected )? Can I read off my stock firmware (using your flasher) and back it up it somewhere in case I want to go back to it?
You can flash back to stock yes no problem. Call us at 1800-549-0246 we may have a few flashers left.
Some of our customers upgrade to Copitrail which is the same but with GPS with trail maps in it and a GPS performance meter integrated.

Back