1. We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.
    Dismiss Notice

Hurricane SS tunes

Discussion in 'SideWinder Trail Talk' started by HURRICANE, Jan 12, 2020.

1. HURRICANE

HURRICANE Advertiser Advertiser VIP Member

We carefully released the Hurricane SS version of tunes this fall so that we could get as much feedback from riders to insure that the tunes run with perfection.
    As of today, about 4 months of riding, we can announce that the Hurricane SS tunes are all a perfect home run without one single update to any of the flashes.
    We’ve had reports of instant throttle response, I can feel the difference just driving it in the trailer, etc
    We are proud to announce that Hurricane SS tunes are available to everyone that adds a three bar map sensor whether you own a flasher or not
    Dave

3. mario750

mario750 Extreme

USA
    Snowmobile:
    LTX SE
    Nicely done Dave !! I’ll stop by your new shop in February so you can update my cluster flash bundle in to SS tunes:))

4. Fast

Fast TY 4 Stroke Junkie

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2019 srx,2006 apex gt,96 storm hot to go
    Hi, just wondering if you are experiencing any stall issues after a long pull, been seeing quite a few popping up here just wondering if it related to the tune?