• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane trail exhaust?

Ndoggct

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Looking for 18 sidewinder
Know that they are measuring exhaust outlets to make sure they are 2” what modifications have been done to make it look 2” through the belly pan
Thx

Hurricane trail exhaust is 2.5" OD, stock is just under 2" OD. If you choke it down, you'll have no more power than stock.

Want stock, you'll need stock. If they are measuring you'll have no choice.

Know that they are measuring exhaust outlets to make sure they are 2” what modifications have been done to make it look 2” through the belly pan
Thx

Just go SM Tune, and be done. Putting an aftermarket muffler on with stock tune to gain a lil power is silly imo, when you can keep the stock muffler on, and gain big power.

Now if you want to put on a PM and use a tune, that’s different. But then if you get stopped you will be paying if they’re measuring where you ride. But at least you’ve got the big power there.

1DFFD6AC-C143-4A65-A46B-D9CDDFF08C67.jpeg

bought my hurricane header with his trail muffler sounds mint. I can’t wait to hit trails this year.

What the hell kind of shocks are those on the front? I notice they have two remote reservoirs??? Air?

Yes once dialled in they work great no complaints

I noticed you had an SE...why didn’t you just buy the QS3R’s that come with the LE’s? What made you go the air shocks route? Most say that you can’t beat the performance of a coil spring over shock set up?

I had these on my viper and cannondale gave me advice on setup and work awesome once’s dialled in. Put them on my winder and still have same results. So why go buy shocks for 2k when I have these. That’s my reason for having or I probably would have bought Qs3r.

I had these on my viper and cannondale gave me advice on setup and work awesome once’s dialled in. Put them on my winder and still have same results. So why go buy shocks for 2k when I have these. That’s my reason for having or I probably would have bought Qs3r.

Makes sense! Smart thinking

Back