• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane Turbo Tech Kit

snowcaine

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
20 Sidewinder
21 ZR 9000
23 SRX
mainedrummer posted this in another thread: https://www.hurricaneperformance.ca...erformance-products/hurricane-turbo-tech-kit/

These are some massive numbers. Who here is going to be the guinea pig for this!? How are these hp levels reached? When the power levels get this high, what components (engine or drive train) start breaking more easily?

2.75K for another 50-100 hp over a maxed out tune is a lot easier to justify than getting only a 1K header that gives only a few hp bump... Of course, the header is needed to run this turbo kit per Hurricane's description. Looks good. Can't wait to hear about some real world trail riding results with this.

Ok.....I'll do it!! If you guys are kind enough to pool your money together and buy me this kit, I'll be happy to test it and report back!!! Lol

:-o

Back