• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hygear Axis vs Hygear re-valved GYTR clickers

thetruck454

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
I picked up a second Nytro xtx last seasons and rode it stock, but now it's time to build it up to match my '09. I'm all set to send the stock shocks to Hygear, but the newer Nytro's don't have clickers or reservoirs in the front. My options are to revalve them as they are, find a used donor set of GYTR clickers to send to Hygear or just go with the Axis front shocks. With having the buy a set of clickers I may not be much more to just get the Axis front shocks. I haven't had any luck finding someone outside of Hygear that has some feed back on how good the Axis shocks are. Thoughts/opinions/ideas?

Axis are really nice shocks. The adjusters offer a way bigger range than the gytr shocks. Gytr are also hard to get parts for. If the Valving doesn’t put them right and your run out of clicker HyGear will revalve free for a year. I have rear axis and they got them right after a couple try’s with no hassles. Nytro I am sure they have dialed since been around long time. If you can swing it go Axis

I called last Thursday and am waiting for a quote from them for the Axis shocks. I figured I'd have it by now, but maybe I'll give them the week. In the past they have been good at getting back to me, but the last couple times I had to call back to bug them. Maybe Covid has them running a skeleton crew.

I called last Thursday and am waiting for a quote from them for the Axis shocks. I figured I'd have it by now, but maybe I'll give them the week. In the past they have been good at getting back to me, but the last couple times I had to call back to bug them. Maybe Covid has them running a skeleton crew.
Supplies are getting hard to get too. Very busy time also. Sleds and Atv utv all at same time. Sucks having to call back though. I try to keep customers updated weekly.

I called them back and they said Axis changed some things for this seasons shocks so they are trying to get all the new information so they tell the customers exactly what's changed. They said they'll get back to me when they have a good grasp on it. Wish I didn't have to call back to find that out, but it's completely understandable to me.

Back