• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hygear questions

So looking at both sets of measurements you lose about 1" 3/4" of ride height going to the tripple rate springs and center dual rate spring.

yox185 said:
Realdeal, Hygear kits are well worth the $. Transforms the sled. I did the sport and have no regrets.

The sport package only has the dual rate springs on the front, instead of the tripple, right?

So, is the ride height the same for the Tripple rate to the dual rate springs?

SledFreak said:
yox185 said:
Realdeal, Hygear kits are well worth the $. Transforms the sled. I did the sport and have no regrets.

The sport package only has the dual rate springs on the front, instead of the tripple, right?

Don't know exactly what comes with what. I opted for the triple rates up front, the dual rate center, and the full re-valve. You can tailor your package to what you want.

yox185 said:
SledFreak said:
yox185 said:

Don't know exactly what comes with what. I opted for the triple rates up front, the dual rate center, and the full re-valve. You can tailor your package to what you want.

Did you put the spring spacers in the rear as well?

SledFreak said:
yox185 said:
SledFreak said:
yox185 said:

Did you put the spring spacers in the rear as well?

Yes I also installed the torsion spacers.

Front tip of the hood stock was 19 1/4" and after the front spring swap out (triple rate)it now is 17 1/8". Havent fiquired the best way to pull the rear center shock out yet to see if it changes the front if any.

Back