• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hyperfax,where can i buy them in canada?

greggie42

Veteran
Looking for new sliders for my two 2008 nytro mtx`s and i want the best ones i can get, i`m assuming its Hyperfax? where can i buy hyperfax in Canada (eastern canada hopefully) or if there is a beter brand? thanks

Hey Greggie

When I was doing research into replacing my Hyfaxs Hyperfax was the conclusion i reached. Although there were some objections by some people to the cost but the quality is there. however, I have not had mine on long enough to se how much longer they last. They have to last longer then the stock ones. I burned-up my first set in 200 miles right at the front of the rail.
I contected Paul Cyr with Hyperfax and found out i could get them by special order through Starting Line Products on this side of the border. Best bet is contact Paul C. to see if he has a distributor in canada.
hiperfax@verizon.net E-mail
http://www.hiperfax.com Website

My buddy that lives in North Bay, ON put them on this year. I think he got them through his dealer but if I remember this week-end, I'll ask him. I'm 98% sure he DID NOT order them from the US.

Thanks guys, i`m sure you are aware that there is one spot right up front on the slide rails that wears really fast, my daughter burnt hers right down to the aluminum so bad that i had to reshape the rails with Titanium Putty. the machine only has 1200.klms on it. Her friend has a 2009 mtx and it has a small set off wheels in the trouble spot!

Sounds like you guys need to loosen your tracks and install scratchers. I put scratchers on my 162 and polaris hyfax and I am still like new after 200 miles on crap snow

As heat is the biggest wear issue, keep in mind the Hyperfax sliders are built in 2 parts. The inner insert is built to have a much higher melting temperture to reduce wear. Problem is the outer part of slider which hold the insert melts just as bad as normal sliders and will melt before center insert and spit out the center.

I too had major slider issues this season and looking for a cure. Think I’ll just oversize my idlers and hopefully be done with it. 5 sets of sliders this past season :o|

Dan

Back