• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

i am new and looking for help

antoleon

Country
Other
Snowmobile
RX10MW 2007
Goodmorning everyone
he was getting the rx10m off the car cart and the track assy goes to the asphalt.
i tried to accelerate and it moves if i stay below 5000 rpm, if i accelerate the track assy freezes and the engine revs. is everything normal?

sorry my american language but i don't speak very well.

Goodmorning everyone
he was getting the rx10m off the car cart and the track assy goes to the asphalt.
i tried to accelerate and it moves if i stay below 5000 rpm, if i accelerate the track assy freezes and the engine revs. is everything normal?

sorry my american language but i don't speak very well.

Sounds like the TORS system is kicking in.. See if your throttle cable it too tight.

Thanks…the cable looks ok.
then the tors system blocks the track. I thought it was turning off the engine

I just made a mistake to get the snowmobile down on the asphalt and then I wanted to put it back on the car trailer but when I went up to 5000 rpm and the Assy track did not grip it increased rpm Em. but the snowmobile did not go

I just made a mistake to get the snowmobile down on the asphalt and then I wanted to put it back on the car trailer but when I went up to 5000 rpm and the Assy track did not grip it increased rpm Em. but the snowmobile did not go

It the belt stuck deep in the secondary? Have you pulled the belt and tried to turn the track by hand with the secondary?

No the Belt don t stuck deep. when I turn on the snowmobile everything works primary and secondary turn. if the snowmobile slips with the track because it does not grip on the surface then the track locks and the rpm up .

No the Belt don t stuck deep. when I turn on the snowmobile everything works primary and secondary turn. if the snowmobile slips with the track because it does not grip on the surface then the track locks and the rpm up .
Not sure what you are trying to say.. can you post a Video? Upload a Video to Facebook or your YouTube and post the Video link here.

before the video I can tell you this:
- I put snowmobile on asphalt
- I turn on the snowmobile
- I accelerate to 3500 rpm
- the track runs on the asphalt but does not grip because the asphalt is too smooth
-increase acceleration to make it move more but the track stops and rpm increase.
Is this behavior normal or when I accelerate to the maximum the track must still continue to turn faster even if it does not grip?

before the video I can tell you this:
- I put snowmobile on asphalt
- I turn on the snowmobile
- I accelerate to 3500 rpm
- the track runs on the asphalt but does not grip because the asphalt is too smooth
-increase acceleration to make it move more but the track stops and rpm increase.
Is this behavior normal or when I accelerate to the maximum the track must still continue to turn faster even if it does not grip?

You are correct, this is not normal.

sounding like a broken clutch spring. have the clutches ever been cleaned on this sled?

I bought it recently and my first snowmobile ... it makes a noise when rpm climb (tin tin tin) from the engine.
is it hard to change?

best way is to pull the bolt in the middle of the clutch and remove the 6 bolts that hold the cover on evenly. if you have a clutch puller, it is better to pull the one on the engine off and do it on the bench.

Back