• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

i am new and looking for help

Non sei sicuro di cosa stai cercando di dire... puoi postare un video? Carica un video su Facebook o sul tuo YouTube e pubblica qui il link del video.

Questo è il video

Last edited:
74Nitro is correct in that it shouldn't do it in forward but I also believe he's correct in that it sure sounds like it's the reverse linkage needing adjustment. It's possible that the times it does in forward is due to the improperly adjusted reverse linkage still engaging the reverse gear. There were times when my adjustment was off and it would not come out of reverse gear; it needed a little throttle to slightly inch it forward for the reverse gear to disengage.

Here's a pic of the Apex chain case to give you an idea as to what happens when you engage reverse. When you pull the lever to engage reverse, the reverse linkage 74Nitro mentioned will pull the outer bottom gear out so that it in engages with the smaller middle gear. If the reverse linkage is off, it's possible for that lower bottom gear to still be engaged with the middle gear and hence why you hear the grinding while in forward.

Reverse.JPG

74Nitro is correct in that it shouldn't do it in forward but I also believe he's correct in that it sure sounds like it's the reverse linkage needing adjustment. It's possible that the times it does in forward is due to the improperly adjusted reverse linkage still engaging the reverse gear. There were times when my adjustment was off and it would not come out of reverse gear; it needed a little throttle to slightly inch it forward for the reverse gear to disengage.

Here's a pic of the Apex chain case to give you an idea as to what happens when you engage reverse. When you pull the lever to engage reverse, the reverse linkage 74Nitro mentioned will pull the outer bottom gear out so that it in engages with the smaller middle gear. If the reverse linkage is off, it's possible for that lower bottom gear to still be engaged with the middle gear and hence why you hear the grinding while in forward.

View attachment 162662
can you tell me what kind of oil it takes in this place?

I run John deere hydraulic oil.
Given that you are running in warm temps just run a light full synthetic gear or engine oil.

I think they call for 75W, but I use lighter

Goodmorning everyone
he was getting the rx10m off the car cart and the track assy goes to the asphalt.
i tried to accelerate and it moves if i stay below 5000 rpm, if i accelerate the track assy freezes and the engine revs. is everything normal?

sorry my american language but i don't speak very well.
Might want to check your park brake.

Back