• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I got my clock cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagnos

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
By a Turbo Nytro with a Mcxpress kit running 6lbs of boost. Went for the first rip today and a buddy came by with his Nytro. I have 192 studs other than that it's stock. He would jump me and pull 3 sleds. Got my first hair cut and spanking with only 12 miles on the SW. Gonna be a long winter.......Sigh

Oh F I'm laughing , the group I ride with are 180 hp mcxpress Nytro's and apex xtx's ; I hope I have a different experience or I'll never hear the end of it

LOL. Nytros get out of the hole hard.

I drove my buddies sidewinder for a couple pulls the other day.
Not the greatest conditions traction wise, but it was pulling hard once it hooked up. Just get a tune and exhaust and then you wont have to worry about low boost Nytros or Apexs anymore . haha

By a Turbo Nytro with a Mcxpress kit running 6lbs of boost. Went for the first rip today and a buddy came by with his Nytro. I have 192 studs other than that it's stock. He would jump me and pull 3 sleds. Got my first hair cut and spanking with only 12 miles on the SW. Gonna be a long winter.......Sigh

Assuming that's all he had....just 6 lbs. and no tuning. I have a friend who is a gear head and told me his doo was all stock when I first got my Apex. Same result.... but when I hit 1000 miles with a clutch kit it was bye bye on the super highways. When you break it in it will wake up for sure then give him a try. Otherwise Turbo Dynamics and wave when you dust him.

:dunno:He said he bought a used kit on EBay for $1500 and $4500 for a high mileage beater Nytro. Talk about feeling like a nickle.

Was this his first time out too......or has he had time to dial it in a bit.......I'm sure he just didn't slap a turbo on it an run everything else as is.....you said he bought a "kit" well did that kit come with clutch components.....I wouldn't worry about it as YOU only have 12miles on a new motor.......it's still tight and running in break-in mode......you'll kick his but once you're broke in........

the stk. clutching sure is flat .i had the same results ,not now though .

I noticed when you get a 2017 Sidewinder, all the 6yo turbo builds come out, and have been dialed in, for the last 4yrs.

The skidoo turbos are waxing their 2009's right now. Hahaha......

Gonna be fun for us????

:hide:It could be worse. I had my 137 SE and there was a 137 LE, it would not hook so got spanked by a NA Nytro with a Hindle exhaust and a clutch kit. He probably has his big toe on the trigger right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back