• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I got my clock cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great real world testing from stock to a tune. When you beat him you will have to list the mods you did to win your man hood back. Ha ha Merry Xmas rummage sale Nytro!! Here comes Santa

Thanks, I have had to sit down to pee after that beating. My mangina is sore. Sigh
You sure know how to build suspense and drama...

Shagspear should be your nickname lol

This is great real world testing from stock to a tune. When you beat him you will have to list the mods you did to win your man hood back. Ha ha Merry Xmas rummage sale Nytro!! Here comes Santa
Win or lose Shagnos will never get his manhood back! Sugar mama has those in her purse!
IMG_1833.jpg

When do you have a date with Mr. Rummage sale next? We need some details.

:dunno::(Just got back after putting 600 miles on with all the mods. Pulls good but need better conditions to actually see what's really up. Have not had a rematch yet with rummage sale.
Here is a little info: He was up in St. Germain this past weekend and ran across a new 850. This worries me. The stock 850 handed him his #*$&@. Said it pulled him 5 sleds out of the hole and he didn't catch it till after 1000 ft and 104mph!! Then just barely crept by. Maybe I should only do 3000 ft races or whoever runs out of gas first? Sigh

I heard those 850's are pretty nice.. Not a ski doo fan, but they seem to be the new top sled up this way, as far as a factory sled... Time will tell. Definitely had one give the ole exciter a run down. Why no show down yet with the rummage sale guy?

All I can say is I got beat out of the hole like a red headed step child getting whacked by his daddy for sucking on my step mamas teat! At least those doo guys let me take turns on the long and short track 850'S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back