• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I got my clock cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5888.PNG
Ok boys....it's getting real....real hot! Just installed a fun button!!

OK now you have an edge lol how big a shot you going with? Is it a wet or dry system?

@Shagnos

You sent me a pm....I can't reply because you have it locked and there is no "Start a conversation" in your profile.

Hello everyone, first time posting. I just read thru this entire thread and now I'm completely confused on which Yamaha model is the fastest. I'm looking to upgrade but my finances are a little tight so would I be better off buying an old apex, nytro or even a viper? . On a side note, why didn't shagnos run in the last presidential election? lol.

He was running against modded, dialed in sleds. The Sidewinder is THE fastest stock sled EVER built. Plus his Avatar scares the bejesus out of us testosterone filled snow junkies, so we here at TY believe that's why he lost...

Shaggy has since pumped up his 'Winder & we are all waiting for snow to see if he gets spanked again. If he wins, we are hoping he switches his Avatar to Pam Anderson, but Shag is just......well plain weird

He was running against modded, dialed in sleds. The Sidewinder is THE fastest stock sled EVER built. Plus his Avatar scares the bejesus out of us testosterone filled snow junkies, so we here at TY believe that's why he lost...
Steveo hit the nail on the head!

Getting colder guys! Started working on my throttle thumb. It's almost to Chuck Norris status!!!!:die

I think shagnos avitar should be sitting on NosPros avitar sled. That would be classy. !!!!!

This is my first time seeing this.....LOL!!!!

Now someone will be photo-shopping hasselhoff's picture on my body....

Hello everyone, first time posting. I just read thru this entire thread and now I'm completely confused on which Yamaha model is the fastest. I'm looking to upgrade but my finances are a little tight so would I be better off buying an old apex, nytro or even a viper? . On a side note, why didn't shagnos run in the last presidential election? lol.

As mentioned, you won't get a faster sled than the sidewinder.... Next would be the Apex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back