• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I had an itch, and I itched it.

rx1mtn

Expert
Its been 10 years since I bought a new sled. Back then it was the 03 RX1 Mountain, the best sled I have ever owned, 16300 miles with no problems, just maintenance type things. Sat. at the Novi snowmobile show, I signed my name for a 2013 Nitro XTX 1.75, black. I will pick it up 1st part of next week. I can't wait for snow. YAHOOOO.

rx1mtn said:
Its been 10 years since I bought a new sled. Back then it was the 03 RX1 Mountain, the best sled I have ever owned, 16300 miles with no problems, just maintenance type things. Sat. at the Novi snowmobile show, I signed my name for a 2013 Nitro XTX 1.75, black. I will pick it up 1st part of next week. I can't wait for snow. YAHOOOO.

Congratulations, you are going to love it!!!! And I agree, need that white stuff soon! :Rockon:

I'm in a pretty similar boat to what you did only I didn't wait as long and I bought a new 09 Nytro XTX. Your gonna love it, but it will take a few rides to appreciate and get use to the ergonomics

Congratulations!! You have alot to be proud of, you owned a first year model for 10 years. You could not share this experience if you owned anything else I'm sure.

I paid to much, bought from US-27 Motorsports of St. Johns, Michigan.
I was told "no one can beat our deals". I said ok, where do I sign.

From what I have seen, you can get a 2013 for just slightly more than they will sell new past year models ( I know from experience :( )

for $1,000 plus a bit more tax, I could have had a 2013 Nytro FX
But oh well.. what can ya do..
I g0ts me a new Nytro so all is well :D

Back