• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I like the technology but not too sure if I like the looks..

Mighty

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
22 Mach Z
23 Sidewinder SRX
I was really hoping the new 130 fuelie would be pleasing to the eye, nope, it's Fugly :o| That ugly SOB is gonna make me re-think either picking up a leftover 07 Attak or putting a few dollars into this Rage I just picked up. I like the Rage, just want it a little more nimble. I might even go to the 1st Doo show in almost 10 years...................

The cost of all the new sleds is making me sick. I was hoping for a 130hp variant in the $7-8k range...what I really wanted was the 130hp engine in the Apex chassis with the mono rear skid for less than $8k...dreams...the days of the $6k performance sled are over. Damn, I REALLY wanted something new for '08. The used sled market is soooo tanked - I can't believe the market can survive with these prices and our winters lately.

I don't want a sled built for rough trails! I want something that rides good all day long and doesn't cost me a fortune, yet still delivers a good pull to the arms and has great ergos and a favorable riding position!

YamiSmurf said:
Like it better than the phazer.

Man the new FX IS BAD GUYS!!!!!!!!! WOW!! That thing is going to ROCK!! I bet lots of guys make the change to fourstrokes now! WOW

Skydog

I wonder how the weight compares between the vector and the nitro. I would have liked to have a lite sled with HP in the GT line. The colors do nothing for me this year.

I think they look great! The new 130 is going to be one solid engine also looks to be a bored out 120 with a lighter crank and fuel injection. I just wish there was the option for a 136 track.

welterracer said:
Its hard to compare the Doo to the apex.. The dooo is soo much lighter..

Yeah, I was pretty bummed out to see the Apex's just get bng. The nytro seems to be a shining star; 576 lbs wet and 4-stroke/Yamaha reliability makes me very happy. I'd rather have the Nytro than the Rev, believe it or not.

But the rest of the lineup.....ugh x50.

Back