• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I need help SW down again losing coolant 550 miles - *FIXED* fingers crossed

Totally BS
This is why there’s a lemon law. Get your money back before it’s too late.
Fu€k Yamaha, they are not the same company anymore.

Call a lawyer before it’s too late.
x2..... Lenon Law.... Lawyer up!

Thank You, are f$$#@$& kidding
Not cool on Brian's end. He's a liar. Just unreal.

It's time for something drastic and media worthy. No engines my azzz.

Not cool is right. How about that Thank You at the end of his comments.
No motors my a$$.

I up for go fund me also
I'd be up for writing a email and have as many of us as possible to send it to yamaha stating our disappointment in this situation and to let yamaha know we are all following this closely on ty.
Try to flood them with the same letter so they know they are in the spotlight

You guys are awesome!! I would love to run it over!! Here is the tech messages from my dealer to Yamaha. You see they are just as frustrated with Yamaha. I don’t care if this is politically incorrect I'm posting here to 1 exonerate my dealer, and 2 see what people think about this response from an almost billion dollar company. View attachment 153115

Man sorry you are dealing with all this Kinger! That really Stinks!! Glad I never had any issues like this before I sold it.

TTT,
We can’t let this happen!

Get a lawyer involved, im in for funding you!

Maybe a PM to interested individuals for PayPal or something? Not sure I would just throw that info out on the web?

Update: my dealer put the ball in Yamaha‘s court today he asked them a number of questions that they had no answers for and they assured him they will call back tomorrow. He is asking for Yamaha to send a new motor and then send mine back so they can try to figure out what’s leaking. They still have not determine the exact point of leakage all they know is the coolant system will not hold pressure.

I am getting in contact with the state to see if a snowmobile counts as a recreational vehicle and if so the lemon law would not apply. I’ll see what they say.

Thanks for the support guys! If I didn’t have bad luck I would have no luck at all! My Apex is also not cooperating with me so I have two awesome machines when running that don’t run...this is extremely frustrating!

Called country cat to see about buying a motor and they are on back order until 4/30 as well. Seems I am out of luck and options. Looks like they will have the sled through BOTH winter and the summer again for the 2nd year in a row....

Not related to the SWer, but there's an Apex engine on eBay right now for $1k. It really sucks to hear about your new sled, but it's been clear for awhile now that Yamaha doesn't give 2shits about their snowmobile customers. Sad. I'd also donate to see that lemon crushed into lemonade

Back