• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I think I saw a samsquatch!!!

WillowAce

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Viper L-TX-DX - Sold
2019 Switchback XCR - Sold
2015 Viper L-TX-LE
2019 Renegade 850 - In the shed just in case
2020 Viper L-TX-SE
I might be a little optimistic as I really want to see a new Yamaha offering in the 600 class, or at least an updated Viper. I can't swear that it was a Yamaha as we have the Yamaha proving grounds here as well as the Camso test center. I can say is that we were riding in the right area for Yamaha to be suspect. All I can say is that we saw three sleds yesterday that had black covers over the hood and no name to be seen. Polaris is unmistakable profile and I can tell you it wasn't a poo. That leaves only three options.... Fingers crossed!!!

I might be a little optimistic as I really want to see a new Yamaha offering in the 600 class, or at least an updated Viper. I can't swear that it was a Yamaha as we have the Yamaha proving grounds here as well as the Camso test center. I can say is that we were riding in the right area for Yamaha to be suspect. All I can say is that we saw three sleds yesterday that had black covers over the hood and no name to be seen. Polaris is unmistakable profile and I can tell you it wasn't a poo. That leaves only three options.... Fingers crossed!!!
How does that leave three options.....?
I was thinking one.

Back