• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Iain Haydens CSRA Nytro ( factory race sled )

shadow44

TY 4 Stroke God
Here's a few pics I took at the pics of the last CSRA race yesterday. what a wicked sled, sounded awsome...it was a crowd favorite for sure as it flew by the stands...Hayden got the holeshot in heat one but broke something in his front suspension half way through...still managed a 2nd and then after a couple of laps in heat 2, he made some wicked passes and walked away with a win!
DSC00251.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

Totally different than a stock Nytro. A arms go into a solid peice of machined aluminum.

Any others that show more of the subframe and how they are stronger then our paper clip strengthed ones?

Interesting how the spindle has a changeable steering linkage mount. I was actually thinking about this very concept if/when I decide to make my own Arms and spindles. I figured I woud try to incorporate as much adjustability as possible.

Yeah, I theink the only thing missing on the foot wells is studs sticking up. The tunnel is one piece, no tapper on the top. It's not a huge suprise that this sled isn't anything close to a stocker, a little disapointing as it shows how much is needed to make it competative but I guess it's better than nothing.

Back