• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ice Scratchers

Replaceable tips.

Scratchers..

Been running these for two seasons.. One sled has them mounted through the bolts that hold skid in.. The other sled I mounted them to the bracket.. IT DOES NOT matter which way,, No issues with rounded out holes. These things work awesome.. Just one down is enough, and the snow gets kicked up onto the track and then shot up and around to tunnel cooler.

pics mounted both ways. Page 7

Replaceable tips.

Scratchers..

Been running these for two seasons.. One sled has them mounted through the bolts that hold skid in.. The other sled I mounted them to the bracket.. IT DOES NOT matter which way,, No issues with rounded out holes. These things work awesome.. Just one down is enough, and the snow gets kicked up onto the track and then shot up and around to tunnel cooler.
Thanks for the info. I did try looking for that part number but think its discontinued maybe , might be a new style or part number they are going by now. I checked BRP site and there are several model numbers to choose from ,,,

Thanks for the info. I did try looking for that part number but think its discontinued maybe , might be a new style or part number they are going by now. I checked BRP site and there are several model numbers to choose from ,,,
Yea that part number was possibly replaced or whatever.. I posted exactly what I ordered off amazon in late 2021 I think.. I ordered two sets.. The tips don't last that long, but just one scratcher down works great.. I have another buddy that runs these also we installed before last year.. Zero issues.. Just replace the tips.. So 3 sleds and a 4th this season on a 2022 GTX that he got late last season, and just getting miles on this year..

Yea that part number was possibly replaced or whatever.. I posted exactly what I ordered off amazon in late 2021 I think.. I ordered two sets.. The tips don't last that long, but just one scratcher down works great.. I have another buddy that runs these also we installed before last year.. Zero issues.. Just replace the tips.. So 3 sleds and a 4th this season on a 2022 GTX that he got late last season, and just getting miles on this year..
That's excellent info thank you. I just called local BRP dealer, that number does show up on their system still but also has a superseded part # of 860202387 which is the same but bit more money. Thanks again for the info!

That's excellent info thank you. I just called local BRP dealer, that number does show up on their system still but also has a superseded part # of 860202387 which is the same but bit more money. Thanks again for the info!
Anytime. Pm me if you need anything on install if you go this route..

Anytime. Pm me if you need anything on install if you go this route..
I think the reason they showed up unavailable for me was because of your original link and they don’t have them but a stand alone Amazon search does show them available. Also shows the 860202837’s available as well (which was the superseded number). I see I can purchase either for same price. Just trying to figure out which I should be ordering lol.
The local dealer is back ordered for both sets and no available date.

The superseded number comes with longer bolts for the G4. They are to long so I just got new bolts.

Ya same length from what I could tell. It now comes with both sets of brackets for G4 slim body mxz 129" vs wide body 137". You only need the small brackets they use on wide body.

Ya same length from what I could tell. It now comes with both sets of brackets for G4 slim body mxz 129" vs wide body 137". You only need the small brackets they use on wide body.
Okay thanks for that info. I might see if I can get the 860201516’s in the chance the bolt might work. If not, I will pick another up.

Replaceable tips.

Scratchers..

How did you mount it to the bracket? Do you have any pictures? Thank in advance!

Back