• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Idle speed sensor

RobYamaha92

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
08 FX Nytro
Good afternoon everyone,

Looking for some advise.
I have an 08 Nytro FX.
It currently will not run at the proper RPM. I changed the sensor and when I first hooked it up and started it. It ran perfect. But then as it warmed up. The RPM lowered and stalled. Last RPM was 700. This concerned me as the guy I bought if from was pretty sure that was the problem. I have done lots of searching on this site and found that I am not allow. What I have figured out so far it that I need to flash the ecm. WhT I have done is disconnected the ISS and let it run till the fan came on. I have moved it outside and using the diag mode shortened up the ISS so that it runs at 1500-1620 RPM and disconnected the harness. Tomorrow it will -20 celsius and I hoping it will start. It it starts then I plan on leaving the ISS disconnected until I figure out how to flash the ECM. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Back