• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Igrip stud installation

hognit09

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 viper ltx le,2016 viper ltx dx
picked up 200 igrip studs at the show and how do you drill these, full depth of stud or just enough to get the stud started. Any installed pics for placement would also be helpful, thanks

picked up 200 igrip studs at the show and how do you drill these, full depth of stud or just enough to get the stud started. Any installed pics for placement would also be helpful, thanks

I would drill the pilot hole the depth of the stud you are putting in. As far as pattern depends on the track you are putting it into.

Installing on a 137 1.25 track. You didn’t even use any tape on drill bit to know how far to drill 200 times ?

Great idea, thanks. Now that I opened the package there is instructions in package

I cut the drill bit shorter with a cut off wheel so it could be chucked in the drill to the proper depth. I did a 4-4-5 studding pattern in a 129" ripsaw

viper igrip studs.jpg

My wife's Viper got 1,100 miles on it last season and I will say I was impressed with the Igrip studs. I installed them just as grizztracks did. At the end of the season I installed them on my viper and got about 250 miles on mine so far.

Back