• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Igrip studs

Nytro1995

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 Yamaha nytro
Who was it on here that had the Igrip studs in a Backcountry 1.75? I'm interested in doing the same setup and looking for additional details on it

Yes, I would be interested on details of the 1 3/4 backcountry also.

What do you want to know? I had them in my 1.6 cobra.

I have them on my sidewinder with the 1-3/4" Backcountry. Super easy install and they work great.

I have them on my sidewinder with the 1-3/4" Backcountry. Super easy install and they work great.
do you happen to know the number of the stud you used on the backcountry and how many did you install? thanks

I was recommended to use a 32 mm for the 1.75 but I feel like that's just too long you want the lugs to be somewhat flexible I feel like it would stiffen it way too much

I was recommended to use a 32 mm for the 1.75 but I feel like that's just too long you want the lugs to be somewhat flexible I feel like it would stiffen it way too much
I don't have experience with the 32's but I haven't lost any of the 24's and my track is still in great shape.

Back