• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm Back!!!

Fleecer

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2019 SRX
After taking sabatical leave with several cat turbos, I've returned to yamaha today, pulling the trigger on a Sidewinder RTX. It's been so long, since I last frequented TY that my old name, "Highmiler" no longer worked. I had to create new account!

Funny story: Last couple years when pricing out new sleds. I kept telling my dealer, "If you want 15k for a sled, it had better make at least 200 horsepower." Well this year he showed me the Dynotech printout on the Sidewinder and said, "Pay up Sucker!!!"

Thank you yamaha for not only growing a set....but also for hearing the cries from the power hungry crowd and answering the call.

While most manufacturers have been stringing us along adding a couple horsepower here and a few horsepower there, yamaha has walked in, cleared the table and BAM....reinvented the game!! I love it!!

Next winter there will be 2 types of snowmobilers: Those on a Sidewinder, and those wishing they were on a Sidewinder.

Right now is a great time to be a snowmobiler, and yamaha has rightfully earned my money!!!

Bravo!!!

Yup,I like your attidude,welcome back.

Back