• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm finally in the 200 hp club

Billy Boy

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 sr viper mpi turbo. L-tx-se
2015 Viper with mpi 180 kit that I installed last season Just installed a pcv pti from Allen with his mapping. Also 430 cc injectors, a D&D oval muffler and intake pipe is outside for cold air. Allen said I would be at 210 hp with 6 or 6.5 pounds of boost. He told me to set it at 5 or 5.5 for now and ride it around, see how I like it. I know from all the reading on here you don't want to go too much higher than 6 pounds with no head shim. So I'm going to hopefully take it for a short spin tomorrow, only on 4 acres, and dial in the boost and get my clutching closer for now. Really liked what I had last year but I wanted to get to around 200 horse and probably leave it there and hopefully be very reliable. I hit 115 last year on my gps on the lakes. Going to try and hit 120 this year, maybe. 21/41 gears. I was told my mpg will go up with the pcv pti so that will be nice. With the gems I was getting around 10 mpg last year and black soot on the muffler side of the sled from running rich. Question is, anybody have my set up, or close to it? How have you been liking it? Thanks.

I’m in the process of doing the same thing...only difference I also have Ulmer/SPI header...how did everything work out this winter?

Back